How to select a menu that is going to impress your guests?
When planning an event, it gets very important to choose the right food and beverages. Your event needs the best food so that your guests can talk about the stellar menu and delicious food for a long time. Here are a few tips from the best caterers in Rajasthan which will help you in ensuring that your event stands out and your guest leave impressed from your arrangements:
- Know your guests – It’s always vital to know about your guests before planning the menu of your event. A corporate event should have a different menu than a personal event like wedding and birthday parties. Before organizing a corporate event, you should know a few things about your guests like their professional background, the location where they reside and their ethnic background. For a personal event, you should know how many guests would be visiting and what will be their preferences in food. Keeping the choice of your guests in mind will ensure that they are impressed by your event.
- Offer your guests menu choices – No matter how hard you try, you cannot make everyone happy with one entrée. it’s advisable that you pick a number of entrées so that your guests can choose according to their preferences. You should keep at least three desserts, three or more salads options and three different curries so that everyone can choose them according to their liking.
- Special dietary considerations – Nowadays there are many dietary preferences due to conditions like celiac disease, lactose intolerance etc. It’s vital that you keep some dishes in your menu which cater to the people who have such conditions.
- Incorporate seasonal vegetables and fruits – Before deciding on the menu, it’s vital that you keep the time and season in consideration. You should know which vegetables and fruits will be easily available at that time. You should also consider the location of the You can pick the item which is very popular in a particular area so that you can introduce your guests with the local food items. Incorporating the seasonal vegetables will ensure that you get the freshest items for your food and it also reduces the cost of buying exotic fruits and vegetables.
- Don’t miss the Ethnic menus – You can also plan your event with ethnic themes. You can pick from Rajasthani platter, South Indian platter, Punjabi platter etc. It will please your guests from various backgrounds and will make your event to stand out. You can also add some international cuisines like Chinese, Italian, and Mexican.
- The setup – You should have proper room layout so that the serving can be made in an organized fashion. The dishes and glassware should be according to the theme and event. The arrangements of the tables and chairs should be such that it doesn’t affect the food serving. Guests should have ample room to move and serve themselves. Also, space should be such that it doesn’t get overcrowded.
Selecting the right menu for your event is vital to make the event memorable. A professional caterer can help you with the menu and the food arrangements.